AI Surgical Planning Platform
The customer asked for a web application for the surgical planning in the abdominal area with Artificial Intelligence techniques for segmentations and advanced 3D rendering. In short terms, the customer needs a medical application software helping the vascular surgeons for pre- and intra-abdominal navigation during surgery.
We developed a virtual platform for the planning of operator interventions: using the most advanced AI technologies, the app aims to automatically and quickly reconstruct the solid organs of patients in 3D from medical images (CT, MR).
– Dashboard with surgical planning cases
– Simply preview and create a case uploading a CT DICOM study
– User can interact with the image and place annotations as in DICOM Vision
– Fully automated segmentations (liver, spleen, pancreas, arteries and veins), the resulting segmentation mask is visualized on 2D as mask layer on the image
– Manual segmentation editor tools allowing the user to eventually modify the segmentation mask
– Volume Rendering visualization of the DICOM image and segmentation masks